Your Chiropractic Partner
As you are very aware, times are changing in the personal injury arena. More and more cases are being controverted earlier and earlier, and many more are now going to arbitration and trial. How much confidence do you have in your current physician/attorney relationships? Are you being provided with the necessary documentation to help you settle and win your cases? Do you have confidence that you can rely on the quality of expert testimony that you are currently receiving?
Although in the past, you may have been satisfied with the doctors that you have known and worked with for years, if they haven't kept up with the changes, obtained additional credentials and certifications, learned to keep better records, etc., those doctors may not be good enough anymore.
In addition, I have surrounded myself with several equally competent physicians and diagnostic centers that I work with on a regular basis. You can be confident that your clients will get the best quality care and that my documentation and testimony will be something that you can count on. I will forward a copy of my curriculum vitae for your review upon request. If you are interested in establishing a mutually beneficial professional relationship, I would be happy to meet you to discuss any questions that you may have.
Why Attorneys Choose Kenoza Chiropractic Offices as their Professional Chiropractic Center of Choice
- Proper documentation for their clients
- Court experienced
- Fully versed in medical and legal depositions
- Easy access to our office
- We do NOT work for any insurance companies
- Experienced, prompt and dependable care, with attention to details concerning your client
- Plaintiff oriented Chiropractic Doctors
- Quick, same day appointments
- Inter-referral system for alternate medical opinions
- State-of-the-art, progressive chiropractic care
- Comfortable, non-hospital setting for short or long term care
- We handle all paperwork for you
- Caring, professional staff
- Will wait for assignment of benefits
- Phone calls returned promptly- accessible doctors
- Complete, thorough examinations
- Comprehensive exam notes and reports